Friday, June 10, 2011

"The Glee Project" Contestants Perform on The Today Show, And It Sucked

Glee is one of my favorite shows, so it pains me to say this.

If any, and I mean any of these kids end up getting a serious role on Glee, I will cease to watch the show.

The twelve finalists of The Glee Project, a reality competition where people fight for a seven episode guest role on the popular TV show, performed Katy Perry's "Firework" on The Today Show this morning. Try and blame it on nerves or whatever you want, but every single one of them were terrible. No one sang on key, some were overdramatic as hell, and everyone was so stereotypical that it was almost painful to watch.

Now I actually want to watch this show, just to see what the hell Ryan Murphy was thinking?

If you can bare it, check their performance below and share your thoughts. Do you think any one of them can stand against Lea Michele, Darren Criss, or hell, even Harry Shum Jr?

No comments:

nrelate