Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rants from my iPhone: Apple Has Ruined All Other Headphones For Me

Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic - headset - Ear-bud, BinauralYesterday, I lost my iPhone headphones on my way to Umoja House's 40th anniversary celebration here at Trinity College. Ever since then, I had been asking my friends if they had spare headphones. I couldn't find a single person until I just happened to remember my fellow music lover neighbor Matt. He had a pair of Apple headphones and, being the amazing person he is, let me have them.

The minor issue was that they were both remote and mic-less. I have an iPhone, so I'm used to headphones that I could speak into and press twice to change a song I wasn't into (as I'm typing on my phone now, I really want to change the song, but can't without leaving the post). While I'm appreciative of the headphones I received, my iPhone experience is significantly diminished because I don't have the right headphones. Instead of just getting a pair of nice bur cheap headphones from Best Buy or something, I have to shell out $30 to get the full iPhone headphone experience. $30! And of course, I lose them the day the Holy Grail of Apple products, the iPad, is released.

It is official: Apple runs the world.

And that is my rant from my iPhone.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

nrelate