Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Britney Spears Comes Back To Life (Figuratively) In "I Wanna Go" Music Video

I've been pretty hard on Britney Spears as of late.

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't except that the vibrant young girl that ruled the world not that long ago could become such a zombie in front of our eyes.

Well, something brought her back to life, just in time for her music video for her new single "I Wanna Go".



In the span of four minutes, Brit curses out a press conference full of people, flashes a kid, gets felt up by a cop, throws a microphone (seriously, as if she really needs one. Sorry, I had to thrown in some shade) at people, and goes on a joy ride. It's all a fun affair, and Britney looks like she's actually engaged and enjoying the zaniness of it all. Leave it to the princess of pop to wait the third single to drop one of the best  music videos of the year.

I'm hoping that Britney can keep the momentum as she treks through her Femme Fatale Tour.

Check the video below and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

nrelate