Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lady GaGa: Christina Aguilera Helped My Career!

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Lady-Gaga-music-03.jpg

We should begin calling her Gracious GaGa!

The budding pop star has responded to the Christina Aguilera controversy that launched a few months ago.

While Christina appeared to brush off the accusations that she stole GaGa's signature look and even insulted the "Just Dance" singer, GaGa took the other, classier route.

In an interview with UK entertainment site Digital Spy, Gaga talked for the first time about the accusations: "
Well, it was very flattering when it happened. She's such a huge star and if anything I should send her flowers, because a lot of people in America didn't know who I was until that whole thing happened. It really put me on the map in a way, though of course I don't just want to be remembered for the Christina Aguilera scandal."
Gracious GaGa went even further in her acknowledgement of Christina's status when she asked if there were no hard feelings:

"There are no hard feelings with Christina at all. What it showed me was, even though I've only been on the commercial market for seven or eight months, I've really burned graphic images of my visuals onto the irises of my fans. They saw a huge, Grammy-winning star who's been around for years and they recognised Lady GaGa. That to me is quite an accomplishment."
It's nice to know that despite her huge debut success, she isn't letting it go to her head. As for Christina, maybe she try the humility thing a bit, especially when someone else, whose style is very similar to yours, is kicking your butt on the charts, but still is nice.

No comments:

nrelate