Saturday, July 26, 2008

The BWU Awards Process Begins!

I have always wanted to create my own awards, and now with my own blog and website, I finally can!

The BWU Awards honor the Best, the Worst, and the UNbelievable (get it, lol) of music, movies, and other aspects of pop culture.

Although the awards won't take place until later this year, I have begun putting together the categories and even the shortlist for the music awards. The website now includes a page dedicate to the BWU Awards!

The first major aspect is the music. By the end of the year, I should have a ton of songs that have charted on the Hot 40, and many of those songs (plus songs from earlier in the year when the list didn't exist) will be up for many of the awards, including the big one, Single of the Year.

You can check out the list by going to the website and checking out the awards page, click here. If you have potential nominees for any of the awards, just email me at brandonbwu@gmail.com!

No comments:

nrelate