Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chris Brown and Ciara at the BET Awards 2008

50 Cent must've been tight last night!

Chris Brown delivered a REALLY boring performance of "With You" at last night's BET Awards. Just when you thought it was over, he switched it over to "Take You Down", his top 10 single on the R&B charts. Well, he didn't sing it, but can you blame him? It would be pretty distracting to sing when Ciara, dressed like a dominatrix/sex goddess, is dropping it above you!

I don't understand why she came out, but I'm glad she did. Ciara SAVED that performance, because without her, it would've been completely forgettable (and a bit gross, depending on your gender or preference). Their chemistry was on point. I loved how Rihanna looked amused when the camera went to her, because apart of me knows she was just a little bit ticked off that Ciara was practically having sex with her "friend" onstage. Also, I would be nervous if I was Chris, because I know 50 wasn't happy. In fact, I can almost see him talking to reporter, saying how Chris is wack and not enough man for Ciara, launching another feud.

Here is the video:

No comments:

nrelate