Saturday, March 22, 2008

UNBelievable! Soulja Boy says his songs aren't sexual!

image In an interview with a British magazine, Soulja Boy, who topped the charts with his inescapable, 3-million-selling single "Crank That", insisted that his song are not sexual in any way.

According to Digital Spy UK, Soulja Boy said his lyrics were misunderstood and had no sexual connotations. When asked by Hot TV Magazine, he said that, "They've got it all wrong. People like to say my songs are sexual and that really gets to me."

What he is likely referring to is the lyric "superman that ho" from his mega-single "Crank That". Since its release, the lyric had many connotations, including one where a sexually-frustrated man should relieve himself on his sleeping lover.

He also regrets using the word "ho", "That's how I was raised, but it's not something I'm proud of. Since I've been in the music industry I've learnt from older people that it's not good to talk like that. I'm more careful now."

Since that lyric isn't sexual, what is the real meaning of "superman that ho"?

Do I buy this? I have no clue. If it means that his music will become less crappy, then sure I believe it!

No comments:

nrelate