Friday, March 21, 2008

Girls Aloud Shocker! Is Nadine Leaving?

image Its kinda funny.

My last post was about them, and now I'm writing a principal member leaving!

Nadine Coyle, a member of popular UK group Girls Aloud, has been heavily rumored to be leaving the group very soon. The British tabloids have cited her absences from events like the BRIT Awards or Kimberly Walsh's sister's birthday party. She was even missing from Cheryl's presentation of her video with Will.i.am for the ITV2 show Passions of the Girls Aloud. All of the absences have many questioning whether or not Nadine is considering leaving the group to go solo, particularly in the United States. She and her family moved from Ireland to Los Angeles, where they own an Irish pub. Nadine also dated Desperate Housewives actor Jesse Metcalfe until their break-up in January.

Nadine, on the Girls Aloud MySpace, vehemently denied her leaving of the group. Here is her message:

"Anyway, I've heard all these things recently, I hate reading magazines because there are usually some strange things written, but I have to admit I like hearing all the gossip even if it is made up. So where was I...? That's right - things saying I'm leaving the band and quitting the UK for LA. That's just not true. A few years ago I went to LA with Sarah and Nicola to record a song. Instantly I loved the weather so I kept going back on holidays. My family loved it too and were moving there from Derry where I grew up. They have lived there since the beginning of last year. So I travel back and forth to see them in LA and be with the girls here."

Its not the first time that a GA member was allegedly leaving. Sarah Harding has been a multiple candidate for leaving the group.

I LOVE Nadine, so I hope she really means it that she's staying in the group!

No comments:

nrelate