Monday, January 4, 2010

The BWU Top 20 Singles Chart Debuts The Week: Leona's "I See You" is #1

Longtime readers of my blog will remember that I have tried to launch a music chart for my blog, but there different issues and kinks that made it difficult.

Well, after a long hiatus, I am relaunching my music chart, fully titled the BWU Top 20 Singles Chart, in conjunction with the brand new BWU Website. Every week, I will update the chart to reflect changes in both play and interest and present the top portion of the chart in a weekly blog post. The rest of the chart will be accessible on the BWU Website at http://bwu.brandonsbestworst.com (follow the link on the sidebar).

In the inaugural week of the chart, "I See You" the theme song to Avatar  sung by Leona Lewis is #1, thanks in part to my viewing of the movie this past week. other songs in the Top 10 include Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance", Toni Braxton's "Yesterday", and Jay Sean's "Do You Remember".

Here is the Top 10 in full:

1. I See You - Leona Lewis
2. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
3. Yesterday - Toni Braxton
4. According to You - Orianthi
5. Telephone - Lady Gaga and Beyonce
6. Louboutins - Jennifer Lopez
7. Shadows - Westlife
8. Do You Remember - Jay Sean
9. Tik Tok - Ke$ha
10. Hard - Rihanna

No comments:

nrelate