Monday, December 15, 2008

Britney Spears To Film Second "Womanizer" Video In India?

http://imgs.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/dailydish/2008/09/23/spears285x405.JPG

Britney Spears is reportedly lending a hand to the ravaged country of India by visiting and shooting a second "Womanizer" video for her fans there.

The Daily Star reports that Britney wants to boost India's image after the devastating Mumbai terrorist attacks last month by filming a new video for her hit single "Womanizer". She was inspired to do so after befriending Sandip Soparrkar, an Indian choreographer who also has worked with Madonna. He will be working on the new video, which is supposed to focus on all of India's amazing qualities.

In the Sunday edition of the British newspaper, Britney was quoted as saying: “I love India. Its culture is so rich and colourful. I’m hoping to visit in the near future. I’d like to thank my Indian fans for loving my music. I will do everything I can to help. And I am so happy that Sandip is doing the second video for Womanizer.”

Her new album, Circus, sold over 500,000 copies in the United States last week, and her new single "Circus" debuted at #3, her highest debut ever.

No comments:

nrelate